October 16/18, 2014: The new Virtual Shrine on the Threshold of the Second Schoenstatt Century.
Report: The Virtual Shrine at the 100th Anniversary of the Schoenstatt Jubilee
October 18, 2014: After the Jubilee-covenant-mass "100 Years Schoenstatt" in the Schoenstatt Shrine at the Kahlenberg (Vienna/Austria), we renew the consecration of the Virtual Shrine. Therefore, we go to the Schoenstatt Shrine at the Kahlenberg and numerous guests join us.
- Christine und Gerald Karner: The Virtual Shrine Foundation Document
- All together: The Virtual Shrine Consecration Prayer
October 16, 2014:
- Christine und Gerald Karner: 100 Years of Schoenstatt - and the new Virtual Shrine
- Activation of the new website at 0:00 a.m.
October 18, 2009: Relaunch of the Virtual Shrine
- Christine und Gerald Karner: Rest@Virtual Shrine
- Admission of Father Kentenich in the Core Team
- Father Beller: Father Kentenich comes into the Virtual Shrine
- Christine und Gerald Karner: Pledge@Virtual Shrine
- Prayer of the Leaders (from Heavenwards)
- The Virtual Shrine Consecration Prayer
- Christine & Gerald Karner: Give@Virtual Shrine
- Relaunch of the Virtual Shrine
August 5, 2006: Consecration of the Virtual Shrine
- The Virtual Shrine Foundation Document
- The Virutal Shrine Consecration Prayer
- Father Beller: Zur Einweihung des Virtuellen Heiligtums
- The world of the Internet as habitat
- How an internet user brings joy to the Blessed Mother
- Struggling for the divine light
- Standing in devine power
- Standing in confidence
- SHE COMES - Consecration fo the first Schoenstatt Shrine in the Internet
- What would Father Kentenich say?
- A shrine in the internet - can it work?
- What will be different after the consecration?
- Do we worship the Blessed Mother?
- But it is just a website, right?